The 411 Is back

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News

5 posters

The youtube blog site. Yeahhhhh I got it up

UrBoyJay
    Admin

The youtube blog site. Yeahhhhh I got it up Empty The youtube blog site. Yeahhhhh I got it up

Post  UrBoyJay Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:26 pm

Here's the url for it. lmaoooo. Everything is gonna be connected through there.

www.youtube.com/TheHabbo411

I aint playin no games!!!!!!! Also, the Kae getting exposed video is up there. lmfaooooo. Thank you Lisha Very Happy
    AuthorityStory
    Admin

The youtube blog site. Yeahhhhh I got it up Empty Re: The youtube blog site. Yeahhhhh I got it up

Post  AuthorityStory Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:46 pm

UrBoyJay wrote:Here's the url for it. lmaoooo. Everything is gonna be connected through there.

I aint playin no games!!!!!!! Also, the Kae getting exposed video is up there. lmfaooooo. Thank you Lisha Very Happy
    AHahha i saw that shit
    -Kita
    -Kita
    Admin

The youtube blog site. Yeahhhhh I got it up Empty Re: The youtube blog site. Yeahhhhh I got it up

Post  -Kita Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:58 pm

Seen it! Told yu let me Talk to her!
    LishaBabyy
    LishaBabyy
    Admin

Post  LishaBabyy Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:06 pm

UrBoyJay wrote:Here's the url for it. lmaoooo. Everything is gonna be connected through there.

Lmao, Just keeping it real.
    You gimmie' ? :].
    AuthorityStory
    Admin

Post  AuthorityStory Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:26 pm

Jessica DramaFree
    Jessica DramaFree

Post  Jessica DramaFree Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:13 pm

JAYYY Where is that video of Kenzie!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 1:55 am