News


    Me + Lisha Fucked

    Share
    avatar
    CKAM BITCH
    Admin

    Posts : 38
    Join date : 2009-02-08

    Re: Me + Lisha Fucked

    Post  CKAM BITCH on Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:01 pm

    Lol, sure. When you see Cameron its a PHOTOSHOOT
    avatar
    -Kita
    Admin

    Posts : 58
    Join date : 2009-02-09
    Age : 28
    Location : Dnt worry about it

    Re: Me + Lisha Fucked

    Post  -Kita on Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:03 pm

    Gone &. get ya camera Phone on its a PhotoShoot! Its a photo Shoot Kita. Lmfao okay. Im really Bored. Yo
    avatar
    Nookie

    Posts : 4
    Join date : 2009-02-11

    Re: Me + Lisha Fucked

    Post  Nookie on Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:13 pm

    Yall wanna be Twerk Team ?
    iRep iTwerk.
    avatar
    -Kita
    Admin

    Posts : 58
    Join date : 2009-02-09
    Age : 28
    Location : Dnt worry about it

    Re: Me + Lisha Fucked

    Post  -Kita on Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:16 pm

    Nookie wrote:Yall wanna be Twerk Team ?
    iRep iTwerk.

    Lmfao before i was ugly Lmfao why the sudden change. na Female im str8
    avatar
    CKAM BITCH
    Admin

    Posts : 38
    Join date : 2009-02-08

    Re: Me + Lisha Fucked

    Post  CKAM BITCH on Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:18 pm

    Lmao..
    avatar
    -Kita
    Admin

    Posts : 58
    Join date : 2009-02-09
    Age : 28
    Location : Dnt worry about it

    Re: Me + Lisha Fucked

    Post  -Kita on Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:19 pm

    CKAM BITCH wrote:Lmao..
    Aha. - Daps. Im on the phone
    avatar
    CKAM BITCH
    Admin

    Posts : 38
    Join date : 2009-02-08

    Re: Me + Lisha Fucked

    Post  CKAM BITCH on Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:21 pm

    If it aint with me IDC
    avatar
    -Kita
    Admin

    Posts : 58
    Join date : 2009-02-09
    Age : 28
    Location : Dnt worry about it

    Re: Me + Lisha Fucked

    Post  -Kita on Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:26 pm

    CKAM BITCH wrote:If it aint with me IDC
    Lmfao Stfu you better care
    avatar
    CKAM BITCH
    Admin

    Posts : 38
    Join date : 2009-02-08

    Re: Me + Lisha Fucked

    Post  CKAM BITCH on Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:26 pm

    Lol, WELL I DONT
    avatar
    -Kita
    Admin

    Posts : 58
    Join date : 2009-02-09
    Age : 28
    Location : Dnt worry about it

    Re: Me + Lisha Fucked

    Post  -Kita on Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:32 pm

    Thats okay. i Care Damn Yu
    avatar
    Nookie

    Posts : 4
    Join date : 2009-02-11

    Re: Me + Lisha Fucked

    Post  Nookie on Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:18 pm

    Sum HABHOES up in here . Suspect
    avatar
    -Kita
    Admin

    Posts : 58
    Join date : 2009-02-09
    Age : 28
    Location : Dnt worry about it

    Re: Me + Lisha Fucked

    Post  -Kita on Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:20 pm

    Nookie wrote:Sum HABHOES up in here . Suspect
    Immature. Females. i dont argue. but what do you know about me?
    avatar
    LishaBabyy
    Admin

    Posts : 18
    Join date : 2009-02-08

    Re: Me + Lisha Fucked

    Post  LishaBabyy on Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:05 pm

    Nookie wrote:Sum HABHOES up in here . Suspect

    Lmao, First of all.
    The picture I have uploaded,
    Is obviously not me you dumb bitch.
    Second of all, Your a younging.
    & Um, Before you go typing shit about people..
    Get some real information about them first alright ?
    Because obviously your pointing out things YOU DON'T KNOW.
    Before you go on about twerk tweam, yeah okay.
    Nobody is gonna wanna twerk for you ? Your a HOT-MESS.
    You ain't all boom boom either, Get your shit checked..
    Alright ? Alright. Now dip & please, stop with your non-sense.
    avatar
    -Kita
    Admin

    Posts : 58
    Join date : 2009-02-09
    Age : 28
    Location : Dnt worry about it

    Re: Me + Lisha Fucked

    Post  -Kita on Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:57 am

    LishaBabyy wrote:
    Nookie wrote:Sum HABHOES up in here . Suspect

    Lmao, First of all.
    The picture I have uploaded,
    Is obviously not me you dumb bitch.
    Second of all, Your a younging.
    & Um, Before you go typing shit about people..
    Get some real information about them first alright ?
    Because obviously your pointing out things YOU DON'T KNOW.
    Before you go on about twerk tweam, yeah okay.
    Nobody is gonna wanna twerk for you ? Your a HOT-MESS.
    You ain't all boom boom either, Get your shit checked..
    Alright ? Alright. Now dip & please, stop with your non-sense.

    (: Thats my Wifey xD
    avatar
    Jessica DramaFree

    Posts : 25
    Join date : 2009-02-10

    Re: Me + Lisha Fucked

    Post  Jessica DramaFree on Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:21 pm

    -Kita wrote:
    LishaBabyy wrote:
    Nookie wrote:Sum HABHOES up in here . Suspect

    Lmao, First of all.
    The picture I have uploaded,
    Is obviously not me you dumb bitch.
    Second of all, Your a younging.
    & Um, Before you go typing shit about people..
    Get some real information about them first alright ?
    Because obviously your pointing out things YOU DON'T KNOW.
    Before you go on about twerk tweam, yeah okay.
    Nobody is gonna wanna twerk for you ? Your a HOT-MESS.
    You ain't all boom boom either, Get your shit checked..
    Alright ? Alright. Now dip & please, stop with your non-sense.

    (: Thats my Wifey xD

    Lmfao.. Gotta love those youngings who think they know everything.
    avatar
    -Kita
    Admin

    Posts : 58
    Join date : 2009-02-09
    Age : 28
    Location : Dnt worry about it

    Re: Me + Lisha Fucked

    Post  -Kita on Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:53 pm

    Jessica wrote:
    -Kita wrote:
    LishaBabyy wrote:
    Nookie wrote:Sum HABHOES up in here . Suspect

    Lmao, First of all.
    The picture I have uploaded,
    Is obviously not me you dumb bitch.
    Second of all, Your a younging.
    & Um, Before you go typing shit about people..
    Get some real information about them first alright ?
    Because obviously your pointing out things YOU DON'T KNOW.
    Before you go on about twerk tweam, yeah okay.
    Nobody is gonna wanna twerk for you ? Your a HOT-MESS.
    You ain't all boom boom either, Get your shit checked..
    Alright ? Alright. Now dip & please, stop with your non-sense.

    (: Thats my Wifey xD

    Lmfao.. Gotta love those youngings who think they know everything.

    Lmfao im Saying Tha Bitch dont even know me. She just got on here wanting attention thinking she can Bring somebody down ugh- i Swear Hoes. These Days make me laugh. &. they wonder why i act the way i act Prime Example right there (:
    avatar
    Jessica DramaFree

    Posts : 25
    Join date : 2009-02-10

    Re: Me + Lisha Fucked

    Post  Jessica DramaFree on Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:56 pm

    -Kita wrote:
    Jessica wrote:
    -Kita wrote:
    LishaBabyy wrote:
    Nookie wrote:Sum HABHOES up in here . Suspect

    Lmao, First of all.
    The picture I have uploaded,
    Is obviously not me you dumb bitch.
    Second of all, Your a younging.
    & Um, Before you go typing shit about people..
    Get some real information about them first alright ?
    Because obviously your pointing out things YOU DON'T KNOW.
    Before you go on about twerk tweam, yeah okay.
    Nobody is gonna wanna twerk for you ? Your a HOT-MESS.
    You ain't all boom boom either, Get your shit checked..
    Alright ? Alright. Now dip & please, stop with your non-sense.

    (: Thats my Wifey xD

    Lmfao.. Gotta love those youngings who think they know everything.

    Lmfao im Saying Tha Bitch dont even know me. She just got on here wanting attention thinking she can Bring somebody down ugh- i Swear Hoes. These Days make me laugh. &. they wonder why i act the way i act Prime Example right there (:

    Lmfao it just shows you how old people are on habbo. Immature asses.
    avatar
    -Kita
    Admin

    Posts : 58
    Join date : 2009-02-09
    Age : 28
    Location : Dnt worry about it

    Re: Me + Lisha Fucked

    Post  -Kita on Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:58 pm

    True. I Dont know. it pisses me off. How tha Hell she going to sit there &. say im ugly if she knew how everyone reacted when i posted my pic up here her ass would be feeling dumb. People say she fake. Lmfao. Fake ass Broads
    avatar
    Jessica DramaFree

    Posts : 25
    Join date : 2009-02-10

    Re: Me + Lisha Fucked

    Post  Jessica DramaFree on Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:04 pm

    -Kita wrote:True. I Dont know. it pisses me off. How tha Hell she going to sit there &. say im ugly if she knew how everyone reacted when i posted my pic up here her ass would be feeling dumb. People say she fake. Lmfao. Fake ass Broads

    LOL Your Pretty I dont see where she got ugly from.. Unless she was looking at the wrong picture maybe hers Who knows.
    avatar
    -Kita
    Admin

    Posts : 58
    Join date : 2009-02-09
    Age : 28
    Location : Dnt worry about it

    Re: Me + Lisha Fucked

    Post  -Kita on Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:07 pm

    Jessica wrote:
    -Kita wrote:True. I Dont know. it pisses me off. How tha Hell she going to sit there &. say im ugly if she knew how everyone reacted when i posted my pic up here her ass would be feeling dumb. People say she fake. Lmfao. Fake ass Broads

    LOL Your Pretty I dont see where she got ugly from.. Unless she was looking at the wrong picture maybe hers Who knows.

    (:Ty ma. See Im not even going to comment on hers. Anyways. Whats good With you Jess?

    AuthorityStory
    Admin

    Posts : 41
    Join date : 2009-02-07

    Re: Me + Lisha Fucked

    Post  AuthorityStory on Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:08 pm

    -Kita wrote:
    Jessica wrote:
    -Kita wrote:True. I Dont know. it pisses me off. How tha Hell she going to sit there &. say im ugly if she knew how everyone reacted when i posted my pic up here her ass would be feeling dumb. People say she fake. Lmfao. Fake ass Broads

    LOL Your Pretty I dont see where she got ugly from.. Unless she was looking at the wrong picture maybe hers Who knows.

    (:Ty ma. See Im not even going to comment on hers. Anyways. Whats good With you Jess?
    Why are you guys not on habbo but on this site lmfao
    avatar
    Jessica DramaFree

    Posts : 25
    Join date : 2009-02-10

    Re: Me + Lisha Fucked

    Post  Jessica DramaFree on Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:10 pm

    Nada really waiting for that damn video from jay he sloow what you getting ready for

    AuthorityStory
    Admin

    Posts : 41
    Join date : 2009-02-07

    Re: Me + Lisha Fucked

    Post  AuthorityStory on Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:11 pm

    Jessica wrote:Nada really waiting for that damn video from jay he sloow what you getting ready for
    Same...
    Jay is takin hella long
    avatar
    Jessica DramaFree

    Posts : 25
    Join date : 2009-02-10

    Re: Me + Lisha Fucked

    Post  Jessica DramaFree on Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:11 pm

    Maybe we are on habbo and you just dont know [=

    AuthorityStory
    Admin

    Posts : 41
    Join date : 2009-02-07

    Re: Me + Lisha Fucked

    Post  AuthorityStory on Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:11 pm

    Jessica wrote:Maybe we are on habbo and you just dont know [=
    Maybe u come to my room

    Sponsored content

    Re: Me + Lisha Fucked

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:00 pm